Re: eek, phpgroupware

Hi.

Just for the record: My vacation terminated in favor of relocation and trouble with
the phone and internet company. (Heck, I don't even have a mailbox or doorbell, yet.)
I have some phpgw packages ready at <http://vman.de/debian/>. They seem to fix some
of the more pressing problems in phpgw/sid, however they don't correspond to Luca's
package split.
Anyhow, my lack of response (hopefully resolved by end of next week) is not a result
of disinterest or anything, but rather of lack of connectivity. I'm very honored by
Luca's offer and intend to accept once I'm able to communicate and build debian
packages again. (But I just found this mail in the haystack of 400 Spam mails,
teaches me about client-side filtering...)

Cheers

T.

Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis (luca@debian.org) wrote:

>On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 03:54:48PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>> Hey Luca,
>>
>> what's up with this?
>>
>> Maintainer: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis <luca@debian.org>
>>   163911 [P       ] [SX] phpgroupware: missing dependency: php3-xml
>>   164354 [ +      ] [UX] phpgroupware postrm halt the purge/uninstalltion process
>>   170820 [        ] [X] phpgroupware does not preservs user changes in
configuration file
>>   183896 [ +      ] [X] phpgroupware: postrm shouldn't depend on wwwconfig-common
>>
>> Package: phpgroupware-addressbook (debian/main)
>> Maintainer: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis <luca@debian.org>
>>   163917 [P+      ] [SX] phpgroupware-addressbook: Fatal error
class.uiaddressbook.inc.php on line 821