kernel-patch-2.4-grsecurity: does not apply cleanly to kernel-source-2.4.20, 2.4.21 and 2.4.22

hi martin,

i want to inform you that these bugs about grsecurity patch not applying
correctly to kernel-source-2.4.2x are all easily reproducible.

it suffices to install the kernel package and your grsecurity patch
and try to compile the kernel.

BTW i mostly converted the grsecurity patch for 2.4.22 (see bug #211213),
it was quite easy. with some (little) help from kernel maintainer i'm
sure it is possible to perform a full conversion. actually my patch
breaks randomization of IP IDs.

looking to other packaged patches, it seems possible to make two distinct
patches for both vanilla and debian kernel. this way you can support
both kind of kernel users.

IMHO your way to manage with these bug reports is insufficient, it
reminds me a ostrich with its head in the sand. sorry.

ciao
domenico

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50