Re: Email address

"Ron Rademaker" <r.rademaker@virtualbuilding.nl> writes:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Has been a while since I last did anything other with debian then just
> using it on my server(s) and I don't think that's gonna change. However
> I saw that a package I created little over three years ago is still in
> the distro, this of course is fine by me, but the e-mail address that
> can be found within the package is an old one. I just don't receive the
> mail that's sent to that mail address, perhaps it would be an idea to
> change the address. So if there are any bugs or something at least I'll
> receive them... And maybe I'll fix them. Oh, this is about the
> ld.so.preload-manager package.
>
> Ron Rademaker
>
> PS. As you might have guessed after reading this message, I'm not on the
> list so please cc any reactions to me.

Since your the maintainer its your job to fix this bug too. :)

You should upload a new version with increased debian version number
and your mainatiner address and possibly fixes for any bugs reported
against the package.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: You only have 2 bugs (one fixed in NMU already) and those look real easy:
; TITLE: Debian Bug report logs: package ld.so.preload-manager
Package: ld.so.preload-manager
Maintainer: Ron Rademaker <ron@wep.tudelft.nl>

; Normal bugs: outstanding

Bug: #133984
Title: ld.so.preload-manager: Please improve the description
Package: ld.so.preload-manager
Reported by: Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org>