xfree86 4.0.3

Hello,

Anbody have a spare copy for the debs for xserver-free86
4.0.3?

The later versions don't work properly on my T21 for some
unknown reason (once X starts I can't switch back to text
mode without rebooting). (I haven't tried X 4.3.x though yet....)

So far nobody I have asked has been able to solve or reproduce this
problem either :-(. (S3 savage card 1400x1050 on a IBM T21 laptop).

I did have a copy of it (I promise!), on my harddisk that died...

(actually, I am sure I had additional backups, but isn't funny how
they seem to vanish when you need them ;-) ).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>