Re: Horrific new levels of changelog abuse

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:45:53 -0400
Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> wrote:
> This is starting to happen far too often for my comfort, so I feel the need
> to rant a bit.
>
> After I took the time to track down this bug and send a patch to the BTS,
> when you finally fixed the bug a year later, the least you could do is to
> actually document the change in the changelog.  Is this really too much to
> ask?  The changelog is not a bug-closing device, it's a place to document
> changes.

I was just pointing Branden to another of Andreas' changelogs the other
day.

Andreas: If your problem is that you can't write English well, if at
all, please follow-up this message asking for help. If nobody else
volounteers I'd be happy to lend you a hand if you don't mind a 24-48hr
turnover.