RE: Email address

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Metzler [mailto:ametzler@balrog.logic.univie.ac.at] On
Behalf Of Andreas Metzler
Sent: 15 September 2003 16:11
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Cc: Ron Rademaker
Subject: Re: Email address

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 04:04:49PM +0200, Ron Rademaker wrote:
> Has been a while since I last did anything other with debian then just

> using it on my server(s) and I don't think that's gonna change.
> However I saw that a package I created little over three years ago is
> still in the distro, this of course is fine by me, but the e-mail
> address that can be found within the package is an old one. I just
> don't receive the mail that's sent to that mail address, perhaps it
> would be an idea to change the address. So if there are any bugs or
> something at least I'll receive them... And maybe I'll fix them. Oh,
> this is about the ld.so.preload-manager package.
[...]

If you intend to restart maintaining the package, just make an upload
with your new e-mail address in the maintainer-field[1], otherwise
please orphan it by submitting an RFA bug as described on
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
           cu andreas
[1] acknowledging the NMU and fixing #133984 would be nice, too.

I would make an upload if I could... This version was uploaded by a
sponsor three years ago, I never finished the becoming a developer
process (was nearly there when suddenly my mentor dissapeared and a new
mentor started everything all over again... Didn't feel like doing that
at all).

Ron