Howto ask reschedule on mips ?

Hello,

	I have currently a problem with gobo package on mips. There is a timeout
of 150 minutes who kill the compilation each times [1].
	I asked a timeout increass and a reschedule on debian-mips in
jully [2] and in august [3] without any answer.

	The final solution will be to ask debian-admin to install gobo build-deps on
casals and to build gobo mips package by hand, but I would prefer a timeout
increass to allow build of future gobo release on autobuilder.

Best Regards.
[1] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=gobo&ver=3.2.0-1&arch=mips&file=log
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2003/debian-mips-200307/msg00026.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2003/debian-mips-200308/msg00042.html