Re: Need help on enhancing Telnet with srp

Firstly, this isn't really the right place to ask this kind of
question as this list is for maintainers of packages for the Debian
distributions.

Tar said, I am not sure that what you want to do is possible with
Telnet as the telnet protocol is content-free.  That is to say that it
has no knowledge of when the user is sending a password and when the
user is sending some other type of data.  As far as Telnet is
concerned, the connection between the client and server is a simple
bi-directional stream.  (I know this isn't entirely true, but close
enough in this case.)  You probably need to write a new daemon to go
with your client.

Good luck.