co-maint/adopter for vegastrike package

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who might be interested in co-maintaining or
perhaps adopting vegastrike.  I haven't played the game in many months
and thus have been very sluggish in packaging the most recent
version(which is about to be superseded).  Upstream is very active,
responsive and friendly and I feel that a more active maintainer is
required.  Anyone interested should be warned that
vegastrike{-data,-music} makes up one of the biggest sets of packages in
the archive(100MB+ for the debs alone), so you best have some sort of
broadband connection.

I would be willing to hand it off to another DD, or sponsor a
prospective DD for a while.  Drop me a line if you are interested,
--
Mike Furr <mike.furr@umbc.edu>