Re: Accepted galeon 188.8.131.5230825-1 (i386 source)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Accepted galeon 184.108.40.20630825-1 (i386 source)
- From: JG <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 28 Aug 2003 22:12:27 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- References: <20030827071457.GA10237@feivel.fam-meskes.de> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030827193044.GA3285@lifeintegrity.com> <email@example.com> <20030828172840.GA21645@lifeintegrity.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Georg Nikodym <email@example.com> writes:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:28:40 -0400
> firstname.lastname@example.org (Allan Wind) wrote:
> Indeed ;-) I'm prepared to accept that this might be a local problem
> since I don't run all of the gnome tripe (I use pwm). But galeon _does_
> cause gconfd to run which is from whence I thought this configuration
> info comes. And yes, my keyboard shortcuts are most definitely set to
In gnome2 there is also something called "gnome-settings-dameon". I
don't know exactly what it is used for, but at least the "theme"
preferences use it. (i.e. without gnome-settings-daemon running, all
applications are in the default theme, if gnome-settings-daemon runs,
the applications show my selected theme).
Might be worth a try.
Please answer to the group/list. Don't CC me.