Re: Accepted galeon 1.3.7.20030825-1 (i386 source)

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:28:40 -0400
allanwind@lifeintegrity.com (Allan Wind) wrote:

> On 2003-08-28T13:20:20-0400, Georg Nikodym wrote:
> > You know, I've been reading people say this over and over again.
> > Please stop because in the case of galeon it has not been true since
> > 1.2.
>
> It worked for me with Galeon 1.3.7, and I guess for those other
> people... ;-)

Indeed ;-)  I'm prepared to accept that this might be a local problem
since I don't run all of the gnome tripe (I use pwm).  But galeon _does_
cause gconfd to run which is from whence I thought this configuration
info comes.  And yes, my keyboard shortcuts are most definitely set to
Emacs.

Thanks anyway.

/me considers the pain involved in moving to firebird

-g