Re: galeon in Debian stable

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:10:11 +0200, Mark Howard wrote:

> Sorry for cross-posting. There are many interested people who only read
> one of the lists I'm posting to.
>
> Hello again,
>   It's great to see so many positive comments about galeon. Hopefully
> 1.3.8 will go into stable.

It would be really sad to release Sarge without a Galeon. I use your 1.3
debs every day, and while they crash sometimes, they aren't totally
unusable. 1.3.5 was even better - it proved rock-stable for me. What about
a slight regression to 1.3.5 if we can't stabilize 1.3.[78] in time for
the release?

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!