Re: ITA freedict

Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net> added:

> Looks like this needs to be localedef -i "$LOCALE_NAME" -f "$LOCALE_CHARSET"
> instead, but otherwise, I've confirmed that this works.

     I need to use this locale as a command line argument to dictfmt
--locale.  dictfmt calls this locale with setlocale(3).  I have tried
--locale $(LOCALE_NAME).$(LOCALE_CHARSET) and --locale
$(LOCPATH)/$(LOCALE_NAME).$(LOCALE_CHARSET).  Both return invalid
locale, which is the error message dictfmt emits when it cannot open
the specified locale file.  The locale _is_ generated in
$LOCALE_PATH.

     Is the environment variable LOCPATH used by setlocale(3)?

     Can anyone suggest what I need to try to make this work?

Regards,

Bob
--
   _