Re: Update: Patch needs Sponsor - List of easily NMUed RC bugs

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 12:22:31PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> How do you claim a bug? How does/Can a non DD claim bugs?

See my post to -devel-announce; and no, respectively.

If a debian-developer wants to sponse a non-maintainer's claim
(and will upload the fixed package for him/her), make a file like
"ajt-sponsoring-mrvn" in the claims directory. Ideally add a
".forward-sponsoring-mrvn" file so people can easily email the claimant.

Cheers,
aj

       ``Is this some kind of psych test?
                      Am I getting paid for this?''