Re: Update: Patch needs Sponsor - List of easily NMUed RC bugs

Goswin von Brederlow (2003-08-23 23:59:31 +0200) :

> Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I went through the RC bug list and collected Bugs with trivial patches
>> and sorted them a bit. They realy don't need much work so if you have
>> a minute pick one. If you want to NMU any of them check the
>> then currently claimed bugs (url under claimed bugs).
>
> Changes: pending (+1), fixed(+13).
> Keep up the good work sponsoring those uploads.

Keep up the good work yourself.  I find this kind of message very
useful.  Also, Joshua's patches on some (if not most) of these bugs
are a treat, too.  Thanks to you both.

  Now for the real content: people, don't start working on a bug
before you've checked http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/claims.cgi for
effort duplication.  I've wasted enough time myself already :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

[...] Des fois, y'a des trous. -- (Ptiluc)
  -- Signatures à collectionner, série n°2, partie 3/3.