Re: FTBFS: architecture all packages

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 12:55:06PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:
> > So your bandwidth is not key issue here.
>
> You know what online time costs for modem users? :)

Yes, I moved from US to EU.  It may not be as bad as Japan though :)

If you have few iprepared script to build the package and source is synched by
CVS, it is much faster to build package this way.  I am not suggesting
to do hacking while on line.  ("screen" program is a ppp-user's friend to
let us log off during the long build cycle.)

(If you are a porter, that is different issue. You may have to use the
actual machine to debug it.)

Osamu