Re: Bits from the RM

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 01:26:20PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Joe Drew
>
> | On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 01:42, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> | > * Teófilo Ruiz Suárez

> | > No.  (Wearing apache & apache2 maintainer hat.)
> |
> | What are the criteria for the apache package to become Apache 2?
>
> Seamless upgrade without loss of functionality (that includes
> modules),
>
> or
>
> making pigs fly.

Pink Floyd already made the latter happen for the cover
for their album Animals.  The pig escaped though, and made it a
beautiful story.

http://www.myputney.co.uk/wandsworth/community-batterseapowerstation.htm
http://www.floydianslip.com/discs/animals.htm

/David
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /) Northern lights wander      (\
//  Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel   //  Dance across the winter sky //