Re: Thank you!

You've sent me a message about which my email software isn't quite
clear and which my language analysis program thinks looks like junk
mail.  Odds are that one of several things is the case:

 - You have indeed sent me junk mail, or

 - You have sent me a formal-sounding form letter, or

 - You have send me a message in a language other than English.

I will never see the message you have sent me.  If you really do want
to contact me, you can do one of two things:

 - Do the opposite of what you did that made my software reject your
   message.  Ie, don't send me junk mail, send me a nice informal
   hand-tooled letter, or write in English.

 - Obtain a time-limited address from my web page and send me any kind
   of message you like.  The URL should appear in my signature below.

If you prove to be an actual human, I'll add you to my list of known
correspondants, and you won't ever have to worry about this again.

--
Grant Taylor -- http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/