Re: stack protection

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:38, rintek wrote:
> > As for Adamantix people helping out, they haven't even posted to this
> > mailing list yet, so I have no great expectations for them to help in
> > future.
>
> Please have a look at your email

Yes, I lived in the Netherlands for 2 years of the time I spent working on SE
Linux and Debian.  During that time I also did some preliminary work on RSBAC
support for Debian (which I dropped because it seemed that no-one was
interested).

Now finally they get in contact to me after I've moved back to Australia (it
seems that most Adamantix work is based around the Netherlands).

PS  Someone please tell rintek that their MUA is broken.