Orphaning some packages

Hello,

I have decided it's time to orphan packages I'm the maintainer of but no
longer actively use myself.  I think this can place them in better hands.
Therefore, the below packages are up for grabs.  Maintainer has been set to
the QA group and wnpp bugs have been filed.  If you want them, do not
contact me, but follow the normal procedure. [1]

Package                      WNPP bug number
---------------------------- ---------------
bibview                      Not yet assigned
bulkmail                     206102
cons                         206100
crm114                       206105
freedict                     206113
libconfhelper-perl           206133
libcurses-perl               206098
libtime-modules-perl         206099
perlmenu                     206117
phototk                      206121
squishdot                    206101
w3mir                        206103
whirlgif                     206112
zircon                       206116
zope-tinytable               206114

These packages are generally in good condition, though some of them are
out-of-date wrt upstream.  Some have no upstream any longer, so you are
effectively it.

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-pkgs.en.html#s-adopting