Re: [custom] Some issues for custom debian distributions

[Pierre Machard]
> Why not having multiple languages per user? I mean for example:
>
> 1) French 2) German 3) English
>
> That means first displays me info in French, if the translation is
> missing, then use German, finaly if neither French and German are
> available displays English
>
> I am very enthusiast about the items you exposed.

This already work as you describe it.  There is a list of fallback
languages to use if the primary language is missing.

The Skolelinux packages are available from APT source 'deb
ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/ woody local'.  This package is
called locale-config-skolelinux at the moment.  The source is in the
Skolelinux CVS,
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/skolelinux/src/>.