Re: [custom] Some issues for custom debian distributions

    nvy> The thing I really don't like in debian-cd is the requirement
    nvy> to have a local mirror. I prefer to use apt-get (+apt-proxy)
    nvy> to fetch packages while building CD. I have a (currently
    nvy> ugly) script to do so; if anyone is interested I can (try to)
    nvy> clean it up and make it available.

I'm quite interested in such a script.  Is it available somewhere, so
I (we) can test it and improve it (not that it needs improvements, of
course! :) ).

bye,

andrea
--
Andrea Glorioso                                   sama@debian.org
"There's no free expression without control on the tools you use"