Re: Happy Birthday

>> "Steve M. Robbins" <steven.robbins@videotron.ca> writes:

 > I've only been using Debian for about 4 years; maybe some of the
 > old-timers know: has this *ever* been true of Debian install?

 Can't really remember how it was pre buzz, but I remember buzz itself
 had a rather annoying number of questions...  maybe not as many as
 today, but when you were installing 200 packages on a 486 with a slow
 HD and 16 MB of RAM that could take a while.  I remember coming back
 from a coffee break only to find out that the installation was waiting
 for me to give it some random piece of information :-)

--
Marcelo             | "I used to think that *I* was stupid, and then I met
mmagallo@debian.org | philosophers."