Searching Co-Maintainer and/or testers for linux-atm

Hi,

as maintainer for linux-atm, I have recently lost access to the
infrastructure I used to test the actual atm functionality. My
ex-colleagues don't seem to be willing to test my packages.

Hence, I need a co-maintainer or people willing to test my packages
before they go into unstable.

You can apt linux-atm packages from

deb http://debian.zugschlus.de/debian zg/sid main
deb-sec http://debian.zugschlus.de/debian zg/sid main

and I would appreciate feedback about daemon functionality (especially
atmarpd) before I upload the new version 2.4.1-6 to unstable.

Thank you very much.

Greetings
Marc