Re: Ideas about allowing Co-maintainer

* Gaudenz Steinlin (gaudenz@soziologie.ch) [030814 16:50]:
> If an obviously good an correct patch does not get applied, why not
> prepare an updated package yourself an ask for a sponsor for an NMU,
> explaining all the reasons for this uncommon action. I hope you will
> find someone willing to do the upload if there are good reasons. Did
> someone ever try this? I did not see any such request on debian-mentors.

BTDT. I asked the maintainer for sponsoring and got answer that all he
wants is that the patches are in BTS, he will do the next package
himself. Well, that status didn't change in the last time (and in the
package there is a explicit pointer that NMUs are not wanted). I'll
continue with submitting patches as soon as the first bugs are fixed
in a Maintainer-Upload, but I don't see reason before.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/