Exim User<->ISP Setup Issue

Ok, I admit it I don't know how to configure my MTA.

I want to setup Exim to deliver email retrieved by fetchmail for my local
user but forward all other email to my mail server for processing. Sounds
simple, right?  I have been working on this for several hours and still
can't figure it out. I seriously doubt a new user of Debian would either.

What happens:

I configure exim4-config as:

mail name: conr-adsl-cheney.txucom.net
config: smarthost
list ip: 127.0.0.1
other domains: cheney.cx
relay for: (none)
allow relay: 192.168.0.0/24
smarthost: cheney.cx
dnsquery: NO

This allows for fetchmail to deliver my email to me, but I can not send any
email to anyone else on the same domain since my exim thinks its the MTA for
the entire domain and spits back unrouteable messages.

So how can I make this work? If there is a way for it to work the exim4
maintainer should also make a note of what to do for this type of setup,
which I would assume is quite common.

Thanks,

Chris Cheney