Re: NM non-process

* Tollef Fog Heen (tfheen@raw.no) [030806 11:20]:
> * Adam Majer
>
> | My definition of MIA for DD: Doesn't fix release critical bugs for
> | his/her package(s) within a week or two and doesn't respond to
> | direct emails about those bugs.

> I guess I'm MIA, then, since I have an RC bug which is 156 days (or
> so) old, which is waiting for upstream to rewrite the program.

It seems to me that you're responding to emails. ;-)

(But: It seems usefull to me if a maintainer is writing status to each
RC-bug within two weeks if the bug isn't closed; however, up to six
weeks are acceptable once in a while, e.g. because of holidays.)

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/