Re: How to install X-Chat in five hours (or more)

Em Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:49:17 +0200, Frederik Rousseau <fred@cmelectronics.be> escreveu:

> Anyway, does this mean we need something like a GNU/Linux Debian and a
> GNU/Linux Debian For Dummies showing only icons?

Yes, I think so... Debian-Desktop should be that, probably. I would like
to see a package manager like the one suggested by Ian Hickson.... you
don't need to mess with all of Debian, you just need a better UI, really.

The short description, together with a good selection of 'what is for
the users, what is for the developers and what is for system admins'
could be used to achieve that.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>