Re: CUPS should be the default print service in Debian/Sarge

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 02:52:04PM +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> As a random reply...

<deleted>

> However, I am biased, as I package the GNOME CUPS packages... :)

And as a random comment, it's really sad that a printing system would have
any sort of dependency whatsoever on Gnome (or KDE, for that matter).

Hopefully it's only UI nonsense (although I freely admit that I'm not about
to install it to find out).

--
 Marc Wilson |     Ya'll hear about the geometer who went to the beach
 msw@cox.net |     to catch some rays and became a tangent ?