Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria
- To: Martin List-Petersen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Sven Luther <email@example.com>, Bernd Eckenfels <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria
- From: Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:46:26 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20030801064626.GB2714@iliana>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20030729173749.GE8408@mykerinos> <20030729182007.GB968@excalibur.cologne.de> <20030730072257.GC12080@mykerinos> <1059584076.1250.12.camel@loke> <20030731001208.GE5594@aenima> <20030731002906.GA22052@lina.inka.de> <20030731074801.GB2680@iliana> <20030731082234.GC20628@nimrod> <20030731084426.GD2918@iliana> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 03:24:22PM +0200, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> Citat Sven Luther <email@example.com>:
> > On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 10:22:34AM +0200, Oliver Kurth wrote:
> > > On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 09:48:01AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > > On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 02:29:06AM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> > > > > On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 02:12:08AM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> > > > > > Martin List-Petersen dijo:
> > > > > > > Something like that sounds sane. It gives even the possibility
> > > > > > > organising a "shuttle"-bus or something likewise from LinuxTag to
> > > > > > > Vienna
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That sound so appealing that I would even consider also attendig
> > > > > > LinuxTag :-)
> > > > >
> > > > > Keep in mind, this is 730km and will take up to 8-12h
> > > >
> > > > Nothing compared to the 1800 km from Karlsruhe to Oslo, And if there is
> > > > a bus, you could sleep or just rest, not needing to drive or something
> > > > such.
> > >
> > > There is also a direct night train, takes 9:30 hours. Just look at
> > > http://www.bahn.de.
> > But trains would be much more expensive, i think, than a common (full)
> > bus.
> That was somewhat the point, when i mentioned sharing a bus. It depends on how
> many we are of course.
> It could also be possible eventually make a deal with DB (Deutsche Bahn) about
> some group rabat, if we just know, how many are going. So it's mostly to
> coordinate this people first and then get an offer.
Maybe they even want to sponsor us by then :)))