Re: Incomplete upload found in Debian upload queue

Oops, I did a reread now. Forgot about UploadQueue completely, I always upload with scp anyway. :-)

I found the packages, but I cannot download them. Could someone from the debadmin group on auric please send me the .diff.gz file?

lintux@auric:/home/katie/UploadQueue$ zcat /home/katie/UploadQueue/bitlbee_0.80-2.diff.gz
zcat: /home/katie/UploadQueue/bitlbee_0.80-2.diff.gz: Permission denied

I can't do it. :-( I can understand that the ftpd can't read it, but why can't even a trusted Debian Developer reach those files?

Wilmer van der Gaast.