Re: [Debconf] Re: The slides for my talk

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 04:20:07PM +0200, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> The problem is, I've not had time to organise all of them in a proper way
> so that they can be available from some common place (obviously that would
> be w.d.o/events/talks which does have some slides atm) So I would
> appreciate if anybody raised his hand to offer help and organise that
> information in a better way (I would send him the full archive :-)

Sorry, I'm not raising my hand to offer help, but to add a comment for those
people going to do it: consider a way to include information about the
language of the talk. I've done a talk about debian-jr but in Italian: not
many people would get valuable help with it.

On my side, i may consider to translate it in English, but that would not be
the point (i can do it, but other people might not want to do it for many

P.S.: Another interesting thing that can be done about talks is to provide
some sort of official/suggested slide templates. I was looking for them while
i was preparing that talk.
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have
Luca, a wannabe ``Good guy''.               | something in common: they
local LANG="it_IT@euro"                     | don't depend on the language.