Re: [Debconf] Re: The slides for my talk

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 04:07:44PM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
> Enrico Zini (2003-07-22 14:56:08 +0200) :
>
> > My talks archive is at:
> > 	http://people.debian.org/~enrico/talks/
>
> I would like to suggest to anybody interested that we conform to this
> sort of naming scheme.  There are lots of Debian developers doing
> talks here and there, and quite often we like to borrow from each
> other's slides.  I know I've done it (and will do it again :-), and
> it's sometimes a hassle to find where the talks are available.

I have kind of mirrored a number of talks people have given here and there
and I wanted to setup a place in the DDP CVS for those which might (or
might not) make more sense than to have them somewhere else (even if it's
people.debian.org)

The problem is, I've not had time to organise all of them in a proper way
so that they can be available from some common place (obviously that would
be w.d.o/events/talks which does have some slides atm) So I would
appreciate if anybody raised his hand to offer help and organise that
information in a better way (I would send him the full archive :-)

Regards

Javi