Re: Processed: Tagging as upstream problem

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 11:31:16PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Similarly I just noticed that NMU-fixed bugs get tagged fixed now
> by ftp.d.o scripts instead of using the 'fixed' severity level.

Having a fixed severity means that you can't "reopen" the bug at the
same severity it had before being fixed in an NMU mechanically.

> Have we gone tag crazy?

Could you possibly try to assume that we've actually got good reasons for
doing what we've done, not that we're completely irrational or hopelessly
trend whores?

The upstream tag is so maintainers can more easily track upstream bugs
that they haven't actually forwarded upstream.

Cheers,
aj

       ``Is this some kind of psych test?
                      Am I getting paid for this?''