Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

Hi, Mark Brown wrote:

> If someone's been delegated the power to create and remove accounts one
> might hope that they'd have reasons for doing so rather than just acting
> at random.

True, but the wording itself might be interpreted as DAM being a purely
administrative function.

> What I remember of the discussion at the time new-maintainer
> was set up was that the focus was on trying to make it easier for the DAM
> to assess applicants as much as anything else.

Do you happen to know when+where that discussion happened, so that one
might have a look at the archives?

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
Not SENSUOUS...  only ``FROLICSOME''... and in need of DENTAL WORK...