Re: Sorry if this has been covered before

Evan Prodromou wrote:
> Seeing as the machine status page is on db.debian.org, which is
> currently down: how do I find out the status and future of
> db.debian.org? Is there a page I can watch somewhere?

Unfortunately there isn't.  All you can do is ping the machine
every once in a while and shout "Hurray" when its replacement
is in place.  Debian admin is working on getting the replacement
on site and running.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessarily a good idea.