Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:55:36 +1000, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project
Leader wrote:

> * John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> [2003-07-15 09:37]:
>> Can we please have an explicit list naming the DPL's Delegates and
>> listing the powers delegated to each of them posted to debian-announce
>> and on the Web site?   IMO every DPL should do this shortly after
>> taking office. AFAIK none ever has.
>
> I did announce in
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200305/msg00005.html
> that I'm happy with the powers as they are summarized at
> http://www.debian.org/intro/organization

Would you care to clarify things further.

You are happy that those originally people listed really ought to have
been waiting for action by the DAM for that long?

Thanks,
Anand