Re: Accepted xplanet 1.0.1-2.1 (i386 source all)

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
[...]
>> Was this NMU done with maintainer approval?

> Well, no. It has been done after several attempts to ask for
> maintainer approval.

>> If so, please note this fact in your changelog entries in the future.

> I will do so, though I may object that, as far as I have read, nothing
> else than "NMU" or "Non-maintainer upload" is recommended. But I may
> have missed somehting somewhere and, anyway, I think it's a good idea
> to mention that, yes, the NMU has been made without being blessed by
> the maintainer.
[...]

Hello,
Afaict Branden asked to explicitely include the information "NMU with
maintainer consent" iff it applies. Check what "if so" refers to.

As maintainer-approval is quite rare [1] I think "NMU" vs. "NMU
approved by maintainer" is clear enough.
             cu andreas
[1] compared to "normal" NMUs.