Re: Accepted xplanet 1.0.1-2.1 (i386 source all)

On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 07:02:20PM -0400, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Changes:
>  xplanet (1.0.1-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * NMU
>    * French debconf templates translation. Closes: #191734
>    * Japanese debconf templates translation. Thanks,  Tomohiro KUBOTA.
>      Closes: #194651
>    * quote-printable removed from german templates translation. Correct
>      ISO-8859-1 characters put in place. Closes: #183413.
>    * Corrected typo in templates. Closes: #191845

Was this NMU done with maintainer approval?

If so, please note this fact in your changelog entries in the future.

If not, are these really the sorts of issues that demand an NMU?

(On the other hand, the maintainer hadn't done a release since April
25th, so the package was just beginning to get a little musty.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I suspect Linus wrote that in a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     complicated way only to be able to