slapd and libbind-dev

In the unstable release there seems to be a problem with slapd package.
It wants, I don't know if it uses it, the bind-dev package.
This package seems to have been replaced, when using the bind9 packages, with libbind-dev.

Is there a way to straighten this problem out or does it require a fix by one or the other maintainers?

Please be sure and reply to me directly as well as the list since I have not currently finished my subscribe to this list and will not catch all the info.

Thanks,
J. R. Westmoreland
e-mail: jr@jrw.org