Re: Qt3 still broken (compat-headers), what to do?

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 12:14:52AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> To punt this to the Technical Committee is to stall a solution for
> potentially a very long time.

> If you're certain you're right, and you can get the NMU correct, the
> only people who will complain will be the package maintainers.

And given that they're the ones who'll be uploading the package again
once the NMU is done and can easily revert the change, NMUing against
the wishes of the maintainers and without the support of a higher
authority doesn't seem overly productive either.

I suppose there's always the option of NMUing, and hoping it sticks --
then taking it up with the tech ctte. if it doesn't...

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer