Re: gcc on a biarch system

Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> Right. I now found the 'official site' for the tool at
> ftp://ftp.x86-64.org/pub/linux-x86_64/tools/linux32/
>
> It's almost the same as your version, but we using the same
> code as the others might be nice anyway. As a bonus, you
> can run it as 'linux64'.

Just as a general comment I dislike programs which change their
behavior based upon their name.  If I create a new program such as for
testing and further development and call it linux64.tweaked it does
not behave as expected.  I feel the design of the program would be
better suited by supplying that information as a command line option.

Bob