Re: Please remove RFCs from the documentation in Debian packages

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 02:07:14PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > b) people at debian-legal do not keep people at debian-doc up-to-date to
> > latest consensus wrt to documentation licensing (yes, until somebody who is
> > at -doc says "please RTFM" and somebody at -legal says "TFM is worthless")
>
> Perhaps debian-legal needs its own document, to which the DDP document
> can merely refer.

Fine by me. I don't like too much digging into debian-legal :-)
It would be very nice to have a document in the DDP detailing which
licenses have been analised by the debian-legal mailing list and what the
results have been (DFSG-free or otherwise).

Regards

Javi