Re: Please remove RFCs from the documentation in Debian packages

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 09:45:41PM +0200, Emile van Bergen wrote:
> Why not indeed traft a DFDG spec that includes licenses such as the GFDL
> and IETF's and W3C's licenses, as someone suggested, and add a separate
> 'Documentation' section?

Because that has been already drafted. Not only I suggested it, I pointed
people to  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/ddp-policy/ch-common.en.html.
That section of the DDPolicy describes which are the accepted licenses for
documentation and points to some discussions about the subject in