Re: 469 packages still using dh_undocumented, check if one is yours

Artur R. Czechowski wrote:
> What's about dh_undocumented looking like:
> ------------------
> #!/bin/bash
> if [ $FORCE_UNDOCUMENTED = 1 ]; then
>   echo You are still using dh_undocumented which is obsoleted.
>   echo Stop it.
> else
>   echo You are using obsoleted dh_undocumented in your debian/rules.
>   echo Please stop it and prepare a manpage for your package.
>   echo If you really want to build this package read (pointer to
>   documentation which explains how to set FORCE_UNDOCUMENTED or how to remove this from debian/rules and why using dh_undocumented is bad).
>   exit 1
> fi

Why should I put the user to all this trouble when as I stated in my
first mail to this thread, calls to the program are already being
removed at a rate that is satisfactory? Think how much more annoying
building packages would be if this practice became widespread.

Really, I am able to deal with these things on my own. If I need help I
will ask. Thank you all for your comments, but I have stopped reading
this thread now.

--
see shy jo