Re: Please remove RFCs from the documentation in Debian packages

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 04:13:09PM -0500, Joshua Haberman wrote:
> And I am arguing that there is no reason not to endorse RFCs just as
> we endorse license texts.  That last sentence is a personal judgement
> that I would guess many Debian developers would find agreement with.

I wouldn't.

The best way to find out how the developers feel might be with General
Resolution.  It's certainly preferable to putting words in their mouths,
as you just did.

G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         De minimis non curat lex.
branden@debian.org                 |
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |