Re: 469 packages still using dh_undocumented, check if one is yours

Bernd Eckenfels <lists@lina.inka.de> writes:

> On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 04:43:56PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> > Could the dh_undocumented programm allways fail with an error "Don't
> > use me" as the next step? That way all new uploads will be forced to
> > care.
>
> this will still create fail to build bugs for no good reason.

Some sort of "Hey you, your doing something wrong but I will let is
pass this time" feedback from autobuilder would be nice together with
keeping such nearly broken packages out of testing (to give some
incentive for mainatiner to fix the problem).

But that probably goes too far.

MfG
        Goswin