Re: Debootstrap, Sid, and console-tools-libs

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone who responded, I was able to set up the chroot. Indeed
debootstrap was the problem. I apologise for not realizing it was fixed in
the BTS. I also ran into the weird upgrade problem with libpam0g. To avoid
this I had to setup the chroot using woody, then upgrade to sarge with apt,
and finally upgrade to sid with apt as well. This is the long way to do it,
but it works fine. I hope this helps others out there.

Thanks again,
--
Matthew P. McGuire <gray AT shadowglade.net> 1024D/E21C0E88
CB82 7859 26B2 95E3 1328  5198 D57A D072 E21C 0E88