Re: Package Moscow ML and HOL

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 14:47, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> I remember vaguely that there used to be a licence problem with
> Moscow ML. What is its exact licence now?

Under the mosml/copyright directory, there are three license files:

1. gpl2 - which is exactly a copy of GPL v2
2. copyright.att - which covers part of the library come from SML/NJ,
and as I read it, it's mostly BSDish
3. copyright.cl - covers code come from CAML Light, which looks a little
bit strange, but to my unexperienced eyes, looks like a homebrew GPL

Anyway, I think it's generally acceptable to put it in Debian main.
What's you opinion?

--
ZHAO Wei
zhaoway@public1.ptt.js.cn zw@netspeed-tech.com