Re: Concurrent CLEAN Package

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 14:51, Vincent Zweije wrote:
> Are you on the Clean mailing list?  If not, go to
> http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/.  You can ask on the mailing list about
> debianising Clean.

I'm subscribing right now. Thanks for the reminder.

> It will not go into main because of license restrictions (not for
> commercial purposes), unless they've changed the license recently.

I think they did change the license to LGPL a few months ago. I will
check it again. But since there is already a debian package for CLEAN by
bfulgham, I think all I need to do is to wait. :)

Thank you all who replied!

--
ZHAO Wei
zhaoway@public1.ptt.js.cn zw@netspeed-tech.com